Tuesday 28 October 2008

Apologies

Sorry to say there is again no proper post today. I'm working on a series of posts about a topic close to my heart (as a tall person); giants. I was planning on completing the first today, but now realise I have to go down the pub. Darn it... ;)

But just something to consider: my other half has made me rather jealous by vlogging on Youtube. As the person in our relationship who is meant to be ahead in social media terms I was wondering if I should do a Moonlight Investigation podcast. Most the weird and paranormal orientated podcasts out there are either done by crazy people with no sceptical analysis or stop after just a few episodes. What do you think? I'll try and do a test one by the middle of November and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Anyway... I'm off to drink myself silly whilst answering quiz questions... wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Cool, giants! I look forward to it.